Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is it so?

Hey guys, recently I saw this image and I have been thinking a bit about it. Geeky glasses have been popular for a some time now and more and more people are getting sick of them. I'm one of these people. Well, not only talking about the glasses, but fashion in overall. What do you think about it? In my opinion, fashion is kind of stupid thing, for ex. these glasses, they have been ugly for 30 years and then suddenly, everyone starts to wear them and like them, what's about it? Tell your opinion guys and here's song for you about fashion.

23 comments:

  1. Nerds have always been the hawtest! This is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very fine line I think. I wear glasses somewhat similar, but personally I don't think my attitude to fashion in generally makes it bad. I don't follow the stupid fashion that most people who wear them are associated with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuff today is only popular for a small period, thats how it works

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the video is great, that style is seriously going too far. We got this kind of people in Sweden aswell derssing up like nerds/70-centuries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH lawd, my hip sensor is tingling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I don'T give a damn how other people dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fact is that women always settle with intelligent guys, or "nerds"..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like a hipster fad to me. It won't be popular for too long, soon something else will replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this fixed bike shit is retarded

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your blog. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the video man! Awesome stuff thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great video, really got the message across haha

    ReplyDelete